[Sis-ams] Final AMS RID resolutions

Stuart Fowell Stuart.Fowell at scisys.co.uk
Thu Dec 20 06:41:39 EST 2007

Well done Scott for battling through the long list of random musings,
misunderstandings and hopefully occasionally useful suggestions!

Stuart D. Fowell BEng MBCS
Distributed, Real-Time Embedded (DRE) Consultant
SciSys UK Ltd
Clothier Road
Bristol
BS4 5SS
UK

Tel: +44 (0)117 971 7251
Mob: +44 (0)7715 750 255
Fax: +44 (0)119 971 1125
Email: stuart.fowell at scisys.co.uk
Website: www.scisys.co.uk

This message is private and confidential. If you have received this
message in error, please notify us and remove it from your system.  If
you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or
disclose this communication to others.  E-mail transmission cannot be
guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be
contain viruses. SciSys UK Limited therefore does not accept liability
for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise
as a result of e-mail transmission.  Whilst SciSys UK Limited  take
reasonable precautions to minimise risk, you must carry out your own
virus checks before opening attachments or reading e-mails and SciSys UK
Ltd does not accept liability for any damage or loss in this respect.
Contracts cannot be concluded with SciSys UK Limited by email.