[Sis-ams] second implementation

Scott Burleigh Scott.Burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu May 4 15:35:53 EDT 2006

Hi.  My attention has been drawn to the Charter for the AMS WG, which
claims that we plan to have a demonstration of two interoperable
implementations on September 25 in advance of the start of Agency review
of the Recommended Standard.  Has anybody besides JPL made any progress
on implementing AMS?  Or is such an implementation currently scheduled
and funded somewhere but not yet begun?  If we need to modify the
Charter I'd like to get some idea of what revised dates would make sense
for anyone.  And if a lack of resources is holding us up, I need to
communicate that to CESG.

Scott