[SEA] Hosting Spring meeting in Montreal

Peter Shames peter.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Nov 14 18:49:42 UTC 2003

Leo,

As with a number of the other work Areas in CCSDS, the System
Engineering Area (SEA) would also like to take you up on your kind
offer to host our working meetings this coming spring.  Doing these
the week of 10-14 May 2004, prior to SpaceOps, will work well for us.

The SEA consists of three working groups and there is the possibility
of another  one or two BoF or SIG meetings.  If we schedule these as
we did this fall we should be able to do it with only two meeting
rooms.  We will need to accommodate 15-20 people for the SEA plenary
meetings, but the WG meetings and others will fit into rooms that
hold 10-12 people and we will need two of them simultaneously.

Please let me know if this will be possible and if you need any other
information for planning purposes.  Thanks again for your generosity
in making this offer to host us in St. Hubert.

Regards, Peter Shames

--

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring
will be to arrive at where we started, and know the place for the first time"

T.S. Eliot