[SEA-tsa] [SEA-all] Fwd: [CESG] SEA, SANA draft charter & reqmts

Peter M Shames Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 22 06:51:56 EST 2004

Dear SEA and SANA colleagues,

Here are the SANA draft charter and the set of requirements updated during last week's BoF meeting.  Please provide feedback no later than 6 December.

Thanks, Peter

Peter Shames
Manager - JPL Information Systems Standards Program
InterPlanetary Network and Information Systems Directorate
Jet Propulsion Laboratory, MS 301-265
California Institute of Technology
Pasadena, CA 91109 USA

Telephone: +1 818 354-5740,  Fax: +1 818 393-1333

Internet:  Peter.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
"We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive at where we started, and know the
place for the first time"

                                                                         T.S. Eliot