[SEA-TIME] TM WG Meeting Room for this week--- 78046

Sinda Mejri Sinda.Mejri at esa.int
Mon Apr 29 01:11:29 UTC 2024

Kindly be informed that our meeting this week will take place in room 78046.

Refer to the excerpt from our overall schedule below.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Best regards,
Sinda

[cid:image001.png at 01DA99B0.A3B01250]

Sinda Mejri. PhD (she/her/hers)
Optical Communications Engineer
Optical Technologies Section, OPS-GSO

ESA - European Space Agency
European Space Operations Centre (ESOC)
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
sinda.mejri at esa.int<mailto:sinda.mejri at esa.int> | www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>

This message is intended only for the recipient(s) named above. It may contain proprietary information and/or protected content. Any unauthorised disclosure, use, retention or dissemination is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately. ESA applies appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data, in case of data privacy queries, please contact the ESA Data Protection Officer (dpo at esa.int).