[Sea-time] Agenda for Huntsville meeting

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Sun May 7 05:10:11 UTC 2023

Time enthusiasts,

Here is the agenda for the meetings in Huntsville this coming week. All
sessions will take place in room Med 5.

*Monday, 10:45 – 12:30*
1.    Green Book editing

*Monday, 13:30 – 17:30*
1.    Green Book editing (continued)
2.    Concept paper finalization

*Tuesday, 8:45 – 12:30*
1.    NTP time dissemination discussion (pending availability of Clemens
Heese)
2.    Time code format revision
3.    Charter update, if necessary
4.    Blue Book working discussion

*Tuesday, 13:30 – 17:30*
1.    Blue Book working discussion (continued)

The agenda is fluid and items may shift time slots. Please let me know
of any topics or presentations I am missing that you would like to add.
I created a folder for the Huntsville meeting in CWE. Please upload any
relevant material there.

We will again be operating in a hybrid mode. I will bring a speaker/mic
for the room and a wide-angle camera. Sinda will send out webex
invitations. For those joining remotely, please note that Huntsville is
in the Central Standard Time zone, which is UTC-5. (Sinda, I think I
mistakenly told you UTC-4 earlier.)

      ---Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov