[Sea-time] Time Management schedule

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed May 4 15:06:20 UTC 2022

Time Enthusiasts,

First, I would like to apologize for some of the miscommunication of the
last couple of months. A mix-up in the address of the mailing list has
cause me not once, but twice, to send meeting invitations into a black
hole rather than to all of you. I would like to get back on track.

Our next meeting is scheduled for

May 13, 2022
7:00 - 9:00 PDT (UTC-7) / 16:00 - 18:00 CEST (UTC+2) / 23:00 - 1:00 (UTC+9)

I will send out an invitation with connection information in a separate
message. If you do not receive it today, please let me know.

The agenda for the meeting is:

  * Status of action items
  * Discussion of mission survey status and spreadsheet
  * Status of Green Book
  * Discussion of new standards project -- number and type of standards
    for time management

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov