[Sea-time] [EXTERNAL] Time Management Working Group minutes

Lee, Carlyn-Ann B (US 332H) carlyn-ann.lee at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Mar 11 16:41:53 UTC 2021

Hi Jon,
I didn’t see the calendar event for today’s meeting. I think this is the month when we should have had the mission tables A1-6 filled out.
What was everyone’s thoughts on this?
Carlyn

From: SEA-TIME <sea-time-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org> on behalf of Jon Hamkins via SEA-TIME <sea-time at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date: Thursday, March 11, 2021 at 7:51 AM
To: "sea-time at mailman.ccsds.org" <sea-time at mailman.ccsds.org>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Sea-time] Time Management Working Group minutes

Hi all,

Thanks for the good meeting today. Attached are the minutes and current draft Green Book. These are also posted in CWE in the 2021-03-11 meeting folder and in the "Draft Materials/Green Book draft" folder, respectively.

     ----Jon
--
Jon Hamkins
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division

JPL   |   jpl.nasa.gov