[Sea-time] Green Book draft and meeting tomorrow

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 10 00:02:19 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Just a reminder of our meeting tomorrow, September 10. Connection
information is below. Also, see email below as a reminder of the actions
we took at the last meeting.

Vic Vilnrotter has been editing the Green Book draft. I have written
front material for Section 1 and made some other modifications, and
placed the latest version of in CWE in the Draft Materials .. Green Book
Draft folder. There was a mix-up in versions at one point, so I
encourage everyone to double-check that all of their latest inputs are
present in the current version.

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Chief Technologist, Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764   | *M* 626-658-6220

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov