[Sea-time] Time Management WG

山本幸生 yukio at planeta.sci.isas.jaxa.jp
Thu May 28 14:14:43 UTC 2020

Dear All,

According to the meeting information sent earlier, I think the meeting is today, is this correct?
The 'Join Meeting' button is not active.

Best regards,
Yukio

Yukio YAMAMOTO
yukio at planeta.sci.isas.jaxa.jp/yamamoto.yukio at jaxa.jp
Japan Aerospace Exploration Agency (JAXA)
Institute of Space and Astronautical Science (ISAS)
3-1-1 Yoshinodai, Chuo, Sagamihara, Kanagawa 252-5210, JAPAN
TEL: +81-50-3362-2612 / FAX: +81-42-759-8768