[Sea-time] Fwd: [CCSDS-All] CCSDS Spring 2020 Meetings in Huntsville Cancelled

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Fri Mar 20 14:46:09 UTC 2020

I'm sure you all know by now that the CCSDS meetings in May are canceled.

We will have a teleconference on April 16 as scheduled, at which I would
like to discuss how we should handle this.  I suggest 2-3 hour meetings
on May 6 and 8, the days we were scheduled to meet, but I am open to
other ideas.  Please think about it and we will discuss on April 16.
Thanks.

      ----Jon