[Sea-time] WebEx meeting invitation: Time Management

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Feb 3 22:32:21 UTC 2020

As I hinted earlier, the next teleconference will be Feb. 20 and not
Feb. 13 as originally planned.  Please note, we have recently updated
our webex implementation, and one new thing is that a password will be
required to join the video conference.  Please see the updated
invitation attached/below for full details.

      ----Jon

*Jon Hamkins*
Lead Technologist
33   |   Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764   | *M* 626-658-6220

*JPL*   |   jpl.nasa.gov