[Sea-time] Time management news
Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 18 16:45:11 UTC 2019
Thank you for the productive teleconference today. As we discussed, I
have placed the following documents in CWE:
* The working group charter
* The updated schedule of working group activities
* Minutes of the teleconference
These are in the SEA-TIME folder, under Meeting
I have taken the Green Book outline we developed today and put it in the
form of a draft CCSDS document with the required sections for CCSDS
documents. That is also in CWE.
As discussed, we all have the following actions:
* Register for the October meeting and indicate you will attend Time
Management (last time, the room was too small at moments). We are
meeting Tuesday pm, and Wednesday am.
* Volunteer to present a technical topic at the October meeting.
* Review Green Book outline and prepare to a) comment on it, and b)
volunteer to author sections, at the October meeting.
33 | Communications, Tracking, and Radar Division
*O* 818-354-4764 | *M* 626-658-6220
*JPL* | jpl.nasa.gov
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the SEA-TIME