[Sea-time] Time Management Working Group

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Wed Sep 11 15:20:15 UTC 2019

Congratulations, our Time Management Birds of a Feather has been
promoted to the status of a Working Group.  I look forward to working
with you all as the chair.  Sinda Mejri will be the deputy chair.

If you will attend the CCSDS meetings in Darmstadt in October, please
remember to register.  The Time Management WG will be meeting Tuesday
afternoon and Wednesday morning (Oct 22-23).  I look forward to seeing
you there.

I would like to hold a teleconference prior to the October meeting.
Please stay tuned for an invitation.  The primary objective of the
teleconference will be to settle on the initial work product goals of
the WG and to set the agenda for the October meeting.  There will be an
opportunity for you to offer that you will have a topic to
present/discuss in October.

      ----Jon

--
*Jon Hamkins*