[Sea-time] Minutes of the SEA Time BoF from 12 March 2019

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Mar 12 18:59:23 UTC 2019

Dear SEA Time BoF members,

I have uploaded the minutes of the 12 March meeting to the CCSDS CWE site.  The draft Charter that Jon Hamkins provided is also there (thanks Jon).  They are all in the Meeting Materials for 2019 folder:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsea%2Fdocs%2FSEA%2DTIME%2FMeeting%20Materials%2F2019&View=%7BA709F322%2D0E67%2D45C7%2D932D%2DCB78C55CE268%7D&

The working materials containing the updated definitions from Erika, Sinda, and co is also in this folder.  We did not have time to get to it.

If you do not have read/write access to this please contact the CCSDS Secretariat and request it (CCSDS Secretariat secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:secretariat at mailman.ccsds.org>).  As a working member of the BoF you should be granted access to everything, but it may take approval of your agency representative (nominally the CMC member) for it to be granted.  If you have questions about how any of these CCSDS processes are supposed to work please read the "Gentle Guide to CCSDS CWE and Mailman" that has now been uploaded to the CWE in the "Boot Camp" folder:

https://cwe.ccsds.org/cesg/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fcesg%2Fdocs%2FBoot%20Camp%20Slides&FolderCTID=0x0120008F128D83E4774A40906DD60662AC3B27&View=%7B448728FC%2D9186%2D4BCF%2D80F0%2D192B39C01942%7D&InitialTabId=Ribbon%2ERead&VisibilityContext=WSSTabPersistence

This is an open access folder, so anyone should be able to fetch these materials.  If you are totally new to CCSDS I suggest that you download and read the "Boot Camp" materials that are in this same folder.  They should be sufficiently readable as to help you understand better what CCSDS expects of processes and documents (in terms of contents and formats).

You should all now have a calendar invite for the next Telecon, on 19 Feb 2019 @ 0700 Pacific (with the standard offsets for those distant from the Left Coast Barycenter).

Cheers, Peter

 PS – I still do not appear to have correct email addresses for Al Gifford, Erik Pitts, or ? Reeves, who participated in this telecon.  If you know them and how to reach them please forward this and ask them to either contact me directly or to follow the bouncing balls, go to the CCSDS website, and get registered on the mailing list and for the upcoming meeting.,