[Sea-time] Doodle poll to re-schedule SEA-Time BoF

Shames, Peter M (312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 8 16:32:59 UTC 2019

Dear SEA Time BoF,

In order to get a clear view of what scheduling flexibility we have I just created a Doodle Poll.  Please click on the link (I promise it won't bite) and select all of the dates that work for you.  There is also an "if need be" option where you can indicate that it is not your preference, but you can make it work, even if only partially.

As indicated in the note, the 8 May option is intended to be the currently scheduled dates.  There just was no way to create a meeting that spanned two days.

By next Tuesday, 12 March, please.  I still need to negotiate for a room change.

Thanks, Peter