[Sea-time] Updated draft charter

Jon Hamkins Jon.Hamkins at jpl.caltech.edu
Tue Feb 19 05:23:58 UTC 2019

In the Feb. 5 teleconference of the Time BoF, Victor, Lee and I agreed
to think about "what would we standardize?" and to "work on the charter"
along those lines.

The result is an updated draft charter, attached.  This is a much
cleaner document (for people to throw darts at).  I'd like to discuss it
at our teleconference on Tuesday.

I don't seem to have upload access to folders in the SEA area, unlike
the SLS area (yes, I'm logged in!), so I was not able to upload this to CWE.

      ----Jon

--
Jon Hamkins, Ph.D.
Deputy Manager

Jet Propulsion Laboratory | jpl.nasa.gov
4800 Oak Grove Drive, Mail Stop 238-420
Pasadena, CA 91109-8099
O 818-354-4764 | M 626-658-6220