[Sea-time] Minutes from SEA-Time BoF, 18 Dec 18 telecon

Shames, Peter M (312B) Peter.M.Shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Dec 18 19:59:15 UTC 2018

Dear Time-BoF,

I have just uploaded the meeting minutes to the SEA-Time Meeting Materials folder.  I also took the liberty of uploading to the Reference Materials folder the materials that Sinda and Ericka provided.  Lee Pitts COO document is already there.  Please learn your way around this stuff.  If you have problems accessing the docs on CWE let me know.  Anyone with a valid CWE login should have full access.

Next meeting – 22 January 2019 @ 0700 Pacific.

  *   Action Items
     *   Erika and Sinda - take sets of definitions, develop a consolidated set to review with the rest of the team
     *   Victor Sank – Look into collaboration with PNT group
     *   Sinda – Clean up Draft Charter
     *   Erika – Send out APL definitions with NIST link, put meeting notes on CWE in Reference Material Folder
     *   Peter – Reach-out to Asian organizations to see if there is interest
     *   Lee Pitts -  produce a short summary of COO for Time, send to group
     *   Peter – Schedule next meeting, all agreed on Jan 22 2019 @ 0700 Pacific
     *   ALL – Review COO for Time document in Reference Materials folder.  https://cwe.ccsds.org/sea/docs/Forms/AllItems.aspx?RootFolder=%2Fsea%2Fdocs%2FSEA%2DTIME%2FReference%20Materials&FolderCTID=0x012000F83FD93BEFF45E4FB5D1769B01CA762F&View=%7BA709F322%2D0E67%2D45C7%2D932D%2DCB78C55CE268%7D

Thanks for all the support, Peter