[Sea-time] [SEA-all] FW: [Cesg-all] ESAW 2011 to be held at ESOC (Darmstadt, Germany) on 10 and 11 May 2011

Shames, Peter M (313B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue Feb 15 16:22:21 UTC 2011

FYI

Peter

From: Nestor Peccia <Nestor.Peccia at esa.int<mailto:Nestor.Peccia at esa.int>>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 08:04:46 -0800
To: CCSDS Engineering Steering Group - CESG All <cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:cesg-all at mailman.ccsds.org>>
Subject: [Cesg-all] ESAW 2011 to be held at ESOC (Darmstadt, Germany) on 10 and 11 May 2011

R E M I N D E R
Dear all,

Please find below the invitation to ESAW 2011. I would like to have a session on standards.

The workshop is planned the week before the CCSDS meeting in Berlin.

It would be great if you can help us and distribute this invitation to whom may be interested.

ciao
nestor

Dear colleagues,

further to our first announcement in July this year, we would like to invite you to the

3rd ESAW (European Ground System Architecture Workshop) workshop
on 10th and 11th of May 2011
under the auspices of ESA’s Directorate of Operations and Infrastructure
at ESOC, Darmstadt, Germany

The ESAW Workshop provides an international forum for Ground Systems Architects to constructive exchange of ideas. The organisers invite presentations covering all aspects of spacecraft ground systems with a special focus on collaboration and common solutions

We invite you to submit your abstracts by 18th of March 2011

For detailed information and registration please refer to below URL:

 www.congrexprojects.com/11A07