[Sea-sec] UC Responses to Conditional Approvals of Security WG Documents

Thompson Paul B PBTHOMPSON at qinetiq.com
Mon Jul 23 08:19:44 UTC 2018

Howie,

Just a thought (sorry for the delay) - are we making sure we're forwards compatible in the standard as well? I.e. can we make sure if we need to increase it in future we have a mechanism to allow us to do that?

Regards,
Paul

Paul Thompson
Team Leader - Spaceflight E&E Engineering
pbthompson at QinetiQ.com<mailto:pbthompson at QinetiQ.com>