[Sea-sec] FW: Key Establishment Using Symmetric Block Ciphers: NIST Releases Draft SP 800-71 for Public Comment

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Tue Jul 3 06:52:37 UTC 2018

SDLS Core GB, finally!

Thanks for the news, Craig.

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int

From:   "Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[SGT, INC]"
<craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>
To:     "sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org" <sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   02/07/2018 21:13
Subject:        [Sea-sec] FW: Key Establishment Using Symmetric Block
Ciphers: NIST Releases Draft SP 800-71 for Public Comment
Sent by:        "SEA-SEC" <sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

While we’re reviewing the symmetric key management book, we should also
look at this NIST draft.  (See below.)

Also, I see the Cloud-Based Testing YB, the SDLS Core GB, and the Network
Layer BB all have been posted to the Recent Documents page!

Best regards,

Craig