[Sea-sec] Updates to the draft Sec WG Yellow Book on cloud testing

Brandon T. Bailey Brandon.T.Bailey at nasa.gov
Mon Sep 25 11:54:05 UTC 2017

No objections. Good cosmetic changes. Thanks for the help Peter.

Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V - http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ivv/services/cybersecurity.html
Got Secure Code? - https://nen.nasa.gov/web/coding
304-629-8992
brandon.t.bailey at nasa.gov<mailto:brandon.t.bailey at nasa.gov>

From: "peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>" <peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov<mailto:peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov>>
Date: Friday, September 22, 2017 at 7:24 PM
To: Brandon Bailey <brandon.t.bailey at nasa.gov<mailto:brandon.t.bailey at nasa.gov>>
Cc: "sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>" <sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org<mailto:sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>>, Moury Gilles <Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr<mailto:Gilles.Moury at cnes.fr>>
Subject: Re: Updates to the draft Sec WG Yellow Book on cloud testing

Hi Guys,

I made a few cosmetic changes just to keep the Word Police at bay and a few to satisfy my need to make the intro slightly more informative.  Aside from that it's a "GO".

On the assumption that all of you will accept these changes I am now sending the doc to Tom for formatting.  I doubt that we can get this published by the Nov meeting, but my optimistic self says soon after that is possible.

Thanks, Peter