[Sea-sec] Updates to the draft Sec WG Yellow Book on cloud testing

Brandon T. Bailey Brandon.T.Bailey at nasa.gov
Thu Sep 21 18:14:45 UTC 2017

I believe I addressed everything Peter had identified.

I consider this the best I can do ☺

Enjoy. Hope it can get through review and approved by or at Nov meetings.

Brandon Bailey
NASA IV&V - http://www.nasa.gov/centers/ivv/services/cybersecurity.html
Got Secure Code? - https://nen.nasa.gov/web/coding
304-629-8992<tel:304-629-8992>