[Sea-sec] Draft: Fall Meeting Agenda

Horres, David C (393K) David.C.Horres at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 21 16:36:38 UTC 2017

Hi all,

If you don’t remember me, I’m a JPLer who attended the spring meetings in San Antonio (my first WG meetings).  Thought I would briefly catch you up on what I’ve been doing.

First of all, I won’t be attending the fall meetings in The Hague because I’m expecting my first child right around then.  I should see you all again in Gaithersburg in the spring.

Since this spring, I’ve been working with Scott Burleigh to advance Delay Tolerant Key Administration (DTKA).  This really falls under SIS, but obviously key administration is security-related.  We have been collaborating with Fred Templin at Boeing to write a(nother) IETF Internet Draft—the idea being that it’s a little too early for a CCSDS book right now.  But that is the ultimate goal.

I will still be able to chime in about SEA-SEC GB revisions—but otherwise, have fun in the Netherlands!

David Horres