[Sea-sec] UC Draft: Fall Meeting Agenda

Black Gordon DGBLACK at qinetiq.com
Wed Sep 20 19:27:43 UTC 2017

Can we have a new Dilbert ?! :)

From: SEA-SEC [mailto:sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] On Behalf Of Weiss, Howard
Sent: 20 September 2017 20:19
To: 'sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org'
Subject: [Sea-sec] Draft: Fall Meeting Agenda

Its a bit early, but I would like some feedback and input on the agenda for the upcoming Fall CCSDS Security WG meetings.

I've attached a draft and I ask you all to review it and send out revisions - both additions and subtractions.

Regards

howie

----------
Howard Weiss, CISSP
PARSONS, Inc.
7110 Samuel Morse Dr
Suite 200

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ may
monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for
the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England
& Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology
Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX  http://www.qinetiq.com.