[Sea-sec] Action Items from Rome Fall 2016 Meetings - CSTS

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Mon Apr 24 16:02:29 UTC 2017

Dorothea

The problem is that the next review of this document will be in 5 years!  The Cross Support section has been in the document since the first version in the "how does security effect" section.

Even with a revision to the CSTS work in progress, I would tend to believe that the security effects should be apparent.

regards

howie

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message