[Sea-sec] Action Items from Rome Fall 2016 Meetings - CSTS

Dorothea Richter dorothea.richter at dlr.de
Mon Apr 24 11:34:02 UTC 2017

Hi all,

Peter - thanks for this clarification. Seems that there is some confusion in
the CSTS WG about their own planning...
Do you have any idea about the timeline for this FF-CSTS Service?
I absolutely agree that it would make sense to have a discussion with them.

Regarding our GB, I would propose the following:
If it still takes some time for the CSTS WG to start working on this FF-CSTS
topic (and hence even more time to publish it), we leave CSTS out of chapter
6.3 of the GB by now, so that we are able to finish the review. But: We should
not forget to mention it in the next revision.
Otherwise, if they plan to publish their FF-CSTS Service in the near future,
we should be able to sort out (together with the CSTS WG) what is relevant for
chapter 6.3 and include it in the GB:
Howie - what do you think?

Best regards,
Dorothea