[Sea-sec] Action Items from Rome Fall 2016 Meetings - CSTS

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Fri Apr 21 14:03:25 UTC 2017

Dorothea,

And I apologize for interpreting the action item incorrectly since I thought it was to write a section for the appendix.

If you think there is nothing more to add to 6.3 then could you take a look at the existing section and update it?

Regards

Howie

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message