[Sea-sec] SecWG Social Dinner

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Fri Apr 21 07:01:42 UTC 2017

Both days are fine.

Thanks for organising this!

Kind regards,

Ignacio

Ignacio Aguilar Sánchez
Communication Systems Engineer
Electrical Engineering Department

European Space Research and Technology Centre
Keplerlaan 1, PO Box 299, 2200 AG Noordwijk, The Netherlands
Tel. (31) 71 565 5695
Fax (31) 71 565 5418
Email: ignacio.aguilar.sanchez at esa.int
www.esa.int

From:       "Weiss, Howard" <Howard.Weiss at parsons.com>
To:         "sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org" <sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:       20/04/2017 18:35
Subject:    [Sea-sec] SecWG Social Dinner
Sent by:    "SEA-SEC" <sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>

As has been our previous experience, it would be nice to have a Security WG
social dinner in San Antonio.

Based on my detailed and dusty archives, I have discovered that the last time
we met in San Antonio, we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant known as La
Fogota.  We all had a very good time there and thought it would be good to go
back again.

http://www.lafogata.com/

We could do this either Monday or Tuesday evening (or both!).  Please let me
know if you are planning to attend and which night(s) you prefer.  If you can
make it either night, please let me know that as well so I can try to make
schedule this so the maximum number of people can attend.

Please respond as soon as possible so I can make a reservation.

Regards

Howie

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message