[Sea-sec] Action Items from Rome Fall 2016 Meetings - CSTS

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Thu Apr 20 22:45:04 UTC 2017

Dorothea,

I pulled out my original notes.  Now I see what your action item was about.

In the revised green book, there is a section 6.3 called "Impact on Cross Support Services."  This section needed to be revised.  That's your action item - to revise the new section 6.3.  Or at least that's the action item I recorded.

I've attached the latest version of the revised green book for you to look at.

Regards

Howie