[Sea-sec] Action Items from Rome Fall 2016 Meetings - CSTS

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Thu Apr 20 17:24:13 UTC 2017

Dorothea,

I don't remember how CSTS came into the discussion at Rome, but if you feel that there is little or nothing to provide for this document, then we should use something else.

The existing document appendix has sections on:

* ESA Telecommand (which will be replaced by a description of Sentinel security)

* ISS (should we delete this or update it?)

* EUMETSAT (Guillaume is tasked to update this)

* STRV (should be deleted)

* ESA ATV (should we keep this or delete it?)

If there is a particular DLR (or DLR in association with another agency) security implementation that you feel is a better fit, then I'd say go for it in place of CSTS.

Any recollections of why CSTS came up last time?

Regards

Howie

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message