[Sea-sec] SecWG Social Dinner

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Thu Apr 20 16:35:18 UTC 2017

As has been our previous experience, it would be nice to have a Security WG social dinner in San Antonio.

Based on my detailed and dusty archives, I have discovered that the last time we met in San Antonio, we had dinner at a Mexican restaurant known as La Fogota.  We all had a very good time there and thought it would be good to go back again.

http://www.lafogata.com/

We could do this either Monday or Tuesday evening (or both!).  Please let me know if you are planning to attend and which night(s) you prefer.  If you can make it either night, please let me know that as well so I can try to make schedule this so the maximum number of people can attend.

Please respond as soon as possible so I can make a reservation.

Regards

Howie

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message