[Sea-sec] Call for Papers is Open!

howard.weiss at sparta.com howard.weiss at sparta.com
Tue Apr 18 14:07:58 UTC 2017

Online Version [ https://AIAA.informz.net/InformzDataService/OnlineVersion/Individual?mailingInstanceId=6496692&subscriberId=0 ]  | Homepage [ http://www.aiaa.org?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]  | Send to Friend [ http://AIAA.informz.net/AIAA/SendToFriend.asp?brandid=4822&email=sea-sec@mailman.ccsds.org&mfqid=33428379&mi=6496692&l=1&returnUrl=http://aiaa.org ]

Plan to Present and Attend in 2018!

Share Your Research at SpaceOps 2018!

  [ http://www.spaceops2018.org ]

Hosted and organized by the Centre National d’Etudes Spatiales (CNES),  SpaceOps 2018  is a technical forum of the Space Mission Operations and Ground Systems community that addresses state-of-the-art operations principles, methods, and tools.

 We need the best ideas, the brightest teams, and the most insightful experiences to be presented to the broadest community of space operations professionals.  Consider attending and presenting in 2018 .

 We are soliciting abstracts on the following topics:

 Mission Design and Management

 Operations Concepts and Flight Execution

 Ground Systems Engineering and Data Management

 Planning and Scheduling

 Guidance, Navigation, and Control

 Communications Architectures and Networks

 Human Systems and Operations

 Cross Support, Interoperability, and Standards

 Training and Knowledge Transfer

 Launcher, Rocket, and Balloon Operations

 Small Satellite Operations

 Commercial Space Operations

 Inspiring the Next Generations  (NEW!)

  Abstract Submission Deadline:
   6 July, 2017 - 1900 hours Eastern Time

 www.spaceops2018.org [ http://www.spaceops2018.org ]

  Spread the Word

  Please forward this email to any colleagues who are working in the field of space operations!

American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics
12700 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 200br /Reston, VA 20191-5807  [ http://www.aiaa.org?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]  703.264.7500

©2017 AIAA

HOMEPAGE [ http://www.aiaa.org?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]  • PRIVACY POLICY [ http://www.aiaa.org/Detail.aspx?id=69&utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]  • CONTACT US [ http://www.aiaa.org/AboutUs?utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]  • LOGIN TO AIAA [ https://www.aiaa.org/IframeOneColumn.aspx?id=3411&utm_source=Informz&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=AIAA+Homepage ]

[ https://www.facebook.com/AIAAfan ]
[ https://twitter.com/aiaa ]
[ http://www.linkedin.com/company/aiaa ]
[ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQUxcIsXCZuwCa34u1J5COw ]
[ https://www.flickr.com/photos/aiaaevents ]
[ http://www.instagram.com/aiaaerospace ]

If you don't want to receive messages from our mailing lists anymore,
please click here [ http://AIAA.informz.net/AIAA/default.asp?action=u&mi=6496692&email=sea-sec@mailman.ccsds.org&fid=3044 ]  to unsubscribe.