[Sea-sec] Symmetric Key Management Red 1

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Tue Apr 18 12:39:58 UTC 2017

Dear all,

Please find attached the Red 1 draft for the Symmetric Key Management
Magenta Book as agreed in the last meeting.

Usually the book would be ready to go.....BUT it is also impacted by the
questions on the OTAR and Key Verification procedures that we see in the
SDLS Extended Procedures. So I am afraid we have to wait the outcome of
the meetings. But once an agreement is there, we are ready to go
immediately.

see u soon,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
Head of the Engineering Support Section, OPS-GES
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Operations
ESA - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5, D-64392 Darmstadt, Germany
Tel. +49 6151 90 2718 |  E-mail: Daniel.Fischer at esa.int

Disclaimer
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee
or addressees only. The unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination or
copying (either in whole or in part) of its content is not permitted. If
you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system. Emails can be altered and their integrity cannot be
guaranteed by the sender. Please consider the environment before printing
this email.