[Sea-sec] FW: CCSDS Streamlined Bundle Security Document

Scott, Keith L. kscott at mitre.org
Mon Apr 10 20:41:04 UTC 2017

Re-forwarding to the actual WG address

                                --keith

From: Keith Scott <kscott at mitre.org>
Date: Friday, April 7, 2017 at 4:01 PM
To: SIS-DTN <mailman-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org>
Cc: Scott Burleigh <scott.c.burleigh at jpl.nasa.gov>, "Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de" <Tomaso.deCola at dlr.de>, "sea-security at mailman.ccsds.org" <sea-security at mailman.ccsds.org>, Howie Weiss <howard.weiss at parsons.com>
Subject: CCSDS Streamlined Bundle Security Document

Greetings,

Attached are redline and ‘clean’ versions of what I hope is a release candidate CCSDS SBSP book.  There are some comments remaining in the clean version to help explain some procedural things going forward, and to explain how I interpret a particular PICS item (would be interested what people think of that before the CESG beats me about the head and shoulders for it).

I’d like to get this to Scott by the end of this month so he can submit it for CESG poll to release for agency review.

                                --keith