[Sea-sec] CCSDS Security Working Group Mailing List

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Fri Apr 7 18:08:04 UTC 2017

Dear CCSDS Security WG mailing list member,

You have subscribed to the CCSDS Security Working Group mailing list. We need to periodically reconfirm that our list are addressing interested parties.

Therefore, could you please indicate:

  *   Whether you wish to remain in this list
  *   Your motivation for subscribing to the list
  *   Your organization (and if applicable your sponsoring CCSDS space agency)

Best regards,

Howie Weiss

Howard Weiss, CISSP
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message