[Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit

David.Koisser at esa.int David.Koisser at esa.int
Mon Oct 26 08:45:02 UTC 2015

Hello,

I would also like to join the visit to EUMETSAT.

Kind Regards,
David

From:   "Weiss, Howard" <Howard.Weiss at parsons.com>
To:     "sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org" <sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org>
Date:   23/10/2015 15:10
Subject:        [Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit
Sent by:        sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Security WG:

See the invitation below from Guillaume Texier to visit EUMETSAT HQ while
we are meeting in Darmstadt.

The first question: are people interested in making the visit/tour?

The second question: would late in the afternoon - say 15.00 or 16.00 on
Tuesday work?  I would hope that we would have concluded the bulk of our
discussions by that hour on our second day of meetings.  We could take the
tram (tram number 9) from the Darmstadium area to EUMETSAT (or those with
cars can provide rides if they so desire).

Please send your responses as soon as possible so Guillame can make
arrangements.

regards

Howie

Howard Weiss
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message