[Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit

Sheehe, Charles J. (GRC-LCA0) charles.j.sheehe at nasa.gov
Mon Oct 26 10:43:08 UTC 2015

Ignacio

Anna Mari island just south of you is quite nice.
http://www.annamariaislandchamber.org/

I lived in FL for a time and this area is where my parents retired too.

Enjoy the warm water.

Chuck

Charles J. Sheehe III
Electronics Engineer
System Architectures and Networks Branch
21000 Brookpark Rd
Cleveland, OH 44135
Charles.J.Sheehe at nasa.gov