[Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Fri Oct 23 14:09:26 UTC 2015

Ok - I think we have a good response for visiting both ESOC (Mon before the WG dinner) and EUMETSAT (Tue late afternoon).

Daniel, please set up the ESOC visit.

Guillaume, please set up the EUMETSAT visit.

regards

howie

Howard Weiss
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message