[Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Fri Oct 23 13:50:14 UTC 2015

Both EUMETSAT and ESOC can be easily reached from the Darmstadtium with
the tram.

Dr. Daniel Fischer
----------------------------
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (HSO-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Human Spaceflight and Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int

From:   "Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP]"
<craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov>