[Sea-sec] FW: EUMETSAT Visit

Weiss, Howard Howard.Weiss at parsons.com
Fri Oct 23 13:09:38 UTC 2015

Security WG:

See the invitation below from Guillaume Texier to visit EUMETSAT HQ while we are meeting in Darmstadt.

The first question: are people interested in making the visit/tour?

The second question: would late in the afternoon - say 15.00 or 16.00 on Tuesday work?  I would hope that we would have concluded the bulk of our discussions by that hour on our second day of meetings.  We could take the tram (tram number 9) from the Darmstadium area to EUMETSAT (or those with cars can provide rides if they so desire).

Please send your responses as soon as possible so Guillame can make arrangements.

regards

Howie

Howard Weiss
Technical Director

PARSONS
7110 Samuel Morse Drive
howard.weiss at parsons.com
www.parsons.com

Please consider the environment before printing this message