[Sea-sec] CCSDS Fall Meetings - Darmstadt WG Dinner

Biggerstaff, Craig (JSC-CD221)[LOCKHEED MARTIN CORP] craig.biggerstaff at nasa.gov
Tue Oct 13 12:49:01 UTC 2015

I like the proposed location, and either evening is good.  Monday appears more popular so far.

Craig

________________________________
From: sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org [sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org] on behalf of Daniel.Fischer at esa.int [Daniel.Fischer at esa.int]
Sent: Tuesday, October 13, 2015 04:25
To: sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org
Subject: [Sea-sec] CCSDS Fall Meetings - Darmstadt WG Dinner

Dear all,

The Fall Meetings are approaching fast. As the ESOC guy in the group, I feel that I should provide you the opportunity to enjoy some traditional German cuisine :).

Timing wise,  would you prefer Monday or Tuesday evening?

For the location, I would propose the "Braustübl" near the city centre. Here you have a link to the menu: http://www.kamaleo.de/braustuebltour/speisekarte. Description of the food is also in English.

Please let me know if you have any objections and prefer different food.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
----------------------------
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (HSO-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Human Spaceflight and Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int<http://www.esa.int/>

content is not permitted.