[Sea-sec] CCSDS Fall Meetings - Darmstadt WG Dinner

Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int Ignacio.Aguilar.Sanchez at esa.int
Tue Oct 13 11:11:45 UTC 2015

Thanks for organising a social!

Both dates are fine, Daniel.

Cheers,

Ignacio

From:	Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
To:	sea-sec at mailman.ccsds.org
Date:	13/10/2015 11:26
Subject:	[Sea-sec] CCSDS Fall Meetings - Darmstadt WG Dinner
Sent by:	sea-sec-bounces at mailman.ccsds.org

Dear all,

The Fall Meetings are approaching fast. As the ESOC guy in the group, I feel
that I should provide you the opportunity to enjoy some traditional German
cuisine :).

Timing wise,  would you prefer Monday or Tuesday evening?

For the location, I would propose the "Braustübl" near the city centre. Here
you have a link to the menu: http://www.kamaleo.de/braustuebltour/speisekarte
. Description of the food is also in English.

Please let me know if you have any objections and prefer different food.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
----------------------------
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (HSO-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Human Spaceflight and Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int
This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the addressee or
addressees only.
The unauthorised disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either in whole
or in part) of its
content is not permitted.
If you received this message in error, please notify the sender and delete it
from your system.