[Sea-sec] CCSDS Fall Meetings - Darmstadt WG Dinner

Daniel.Fischer at esa.int Daniel.Fischer at esa.int
Tue Oct 13 09:25:04 UTC 2015

Dear all,

The Fall Meetings are approaching fast. As the ESOC guy in the group, I
feel that I should provide you the opportunity to enjoy some traditional
German cuisine :).

Timing wise,  would you prefer Monday or Tuesday evening?

For the location, I would propose the "Braustübl" near the city centre.
Here you have a link to the menu:
http://www.kamaleo.de/braustuebltour/speisekarte. Description of the food
is also in English.

Please let me know if you have any objections and prefer different food.

Cheers,
Daniel

Dr. Daniel Fischer
----------------------------
Data Systems Manager
Ground Segment Engineering Support Office (HSO-GE)
Ground Systems Engineering Department
Directorate of Human Spaceflight and Operations

European Space Agency - ESOC
Robert-Bosch-Str. 5
D-64293 Darmstadt - Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718 - Fax: +49 (0) 6151 90 2718
Web: http://www.esa.int
content is not permitted.