[Sea-sa] SEA SAWG - meeting reminder, SCCS-ARD update review

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Fri Mar 31 21:42:48 UTC 2023

Dear SAWG, SCCS-ARD sub-group,

This is just a reminder that we have a meeting scheduled for Monday, 3 April 2023, at 0700 PDT.  The current topic is the updates to the SSI sections, with a focus on Chap 5 where the different Physical nodes and the associated functions are documented.

The latest version of the draft document, with updates, is attached.  I intend to walk through section 5, particularly the SSI subsections, and make sure we have consensus on content and presentation.

Hope to see you there.

Best regards, Peter