[Sea-sa] SAWG SCCS-ARD Task monthly meeting

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Sep 29 23:28:14 UTC 2022

Hi SEA SAWG members of the SCCS-ARD cohort,

We have a working meeting scheduled for this coming Monday, 3 Oct.  The face to face meetings are right around the corner, but we missed the last one due to a US holiday.  So I would like to hold this meeting as scheduled, and focus on the current open issues.  There are two major points of focus:

  1.  The needed updates to the SSI sections that Faramaz has been working on
  2.  The “pruning” that is needed to the ABA sections to bring them more into line with best CCSDS “terse style” practices.  Costin has been working on this.

terse style: Style of specification in which normal text is limited to concise statements of requirements. Discussions concerning rationale, background, and other ancillary topics are constrained to be brief and are set off from normal text, usually in a note, or sometimes in a subsection that is clearly labeled as being non-normative.
Expect to see you there, then.

Peter