[Sea-sa] SEA-SAWG Working Meeting Agendas

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 23:20:45 UTC 2022

Dear SEA-SAWG,

Here is my proposed agenda for next week’s working meetings.  My belief is that we have the most new work to do on the RASDS extensions to include the updates to existing viewpoints and the new SC14 motivated viewpoints.  Accordingly, I’d like to spend all day Thursday, 20 Oct 22 working on RASDS and Friday AM, 21 Oct 22, working on the SCCS-ARD updates.  Realizing that some of our colleagues are not traveling to France, when I could I have tried to schedule their topics in the afternoon session.

The overall plan for RASDS is to continue to refine the Powerpoint materials, adding new viewpoints and refining existing ones.  Many of these materials are intended to be directly turned into new figures in the revised document.

The overall plan for the SCCS-ARD is to wrap up the ABA and SSI section edits, integrate these two major sets of subchapters, and then ensure that the [Future] elements and newly included elements are adequately represented.  Security will also require a good scrub before we complete this revision.

Your support is very much appreciated.

Best regards and safe travels, Peter

Thursday, 20 Oct 22, RASDS

830 AM – 1230 PM
RASDS  Powerpoint materials review

  *   Functional Viewpoint – Peter
  *   Protocol Viewpoint – Peter
  *   Operational Viewpoint – Costin
  *   Connectivity (Deployment physical viewpoint aspect) – Peter

1330 PM – 1730 PM
RASDS  Powerpoint materials review

  *   Enterprise Viewpoint – Fred
  *   Physical viewpoint (structures, connections) – Ramon
  *   Services Viewpoint – Peter
Open issues / concerns

  *   Complete set of “ontology” diagrams
  *   Assessment of new viewpoints vs SC14 needs
RASDS document writing status and assignments

Friday, 21 Oct 22, SCCS-ARD

830 AM – 1230 PM
SCCS-ARD ABA document section review – Costin
SCCS-ARD SSI document section review – Faramaz
Open issues / concerns

  *   DTN SSI Stage 2a/b security and management
  *   ABA “slimming diet”
  *   Do we have all the needed new [Future] parts
Document integration update plan discussion