[Sea-sa] FW: [EXTERNAL] (Forward to others) WebEx meeting invitation: SEA-SAWG Working Meeting - Webex

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Thu Oct 13 19:55:31 UTC 2022

Dear SEA-SA colleagues,

As you should be aware we are holding the CCSDS working meetings in Toulouse, FR this next week.  The SEA-SA meetings are scheduled for Thursday, 20 Oct 22, from 845 AM to 1730 PM,  and on Friday 21 Oct 22 from 845 AM to 1230 PM.   There are separate WebEx sessions for each day.

I will send out the agenda after I get these meetings on the calendar.

Hope to see you all there.

Best regards and safe travels, Peter