[Sea-sa] SAWG - RASDS Subset, Agenda for next Spring Working Meeting

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Tue May 17 23:50:42 UTC 2022

Dear SEA SAWG, RASDS group,

Just a friendly reminder that we have our last working meeting scheduled for Thursday 19 May 2022, from 0700 PDT to 1000 PDT.   We have several action items as shown below.

  1.  You have the draft document outline and ToC with writing assignments in hand already.
  2.  Writing Assignments for the next meeting: Produce a paragraph, as assigned (see updated ToC), for the Concept sections of the document.  These may draw from existing RASDS text or replace it as needed.
  3.  Ramon agreed to continue to revise / extend the OML representations and to explore the Eclipse plug-in for visibility
  4.  Fred to see if Koki will allow his diagram, or a modification of it, to be included in the RASDS++ document in Chap 9 (examples) – he has agreed
Hope to see you all there on Thursday.

Thanks, Peter