[Sea-sa] Are you able/willing to attend the next Working meeting in person?

Shames, Peter M (US 312B) peter.m.shames at jpl.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 3 16:26:54 UTC 2022

Dear SEA SAWG members,

The next set of Working Meetings, in Toulouse, may be Face to Face (F2F).  We wish to get a sense of whether you are willing, or unwilling, to attend in person.

May I ask if you could please indicate one of the following:

a.        Very likely to attend in person

b.        Somewhat likely to attend in person

c.        Somewhat unlikely to attend in person

d.        Very unlikely to attend in person

If you can provide a response by August 5nd, that will be much appreciated.  This will help in planning room allocations, etc.

Thanks, Peter